The kit bag service functions as follows:
* You receive a plastic bag when you pick up your start number.
* On this plastic bag is a space to stick your own clothes bag sticker.
* Your sticker will be in your starter set.
* Your clothes bag sticker has the same number as your start number.
* You put your change of clothes for the finish into the bag.
* You can hand in your clothes bag on Saturday between 5 PM and 8 PM or on Sunday from 5:30 AM until 6:15 AM at any of the designated lorries.
* Light riders can hand in their clothes bag at the start (the toll point in Ferleiten). The lorry will be in the start area at 7:15 AM.
* You then retrieve your bag at the relevant finish after showing the team your start number.
* Please do not put any valuables in your clothes bags. The event organiser accepts no liability for its contents.
Transport of clothes bags down to the valley is not offered. Any clothes bags not collected at the finish can be picked up in Bruck from 1 PM at the chip return point. We do not offer a transport service for bikes down into the valley, except for participants who are unable to ride down themselves for medical reasons.
Buses for changing will be available in the finish area.
The pasta party takes place on the Saturday before the race in the many inns and restaurants in Bruck or Fusch.
All participating restaurants offer three different pasta dishes.
A voucher for €7.50 is enclosed with the starter set. On site you can decide whether you would like to enjoy a free pasta dish (= worth the voucher) or a more unusual variant by paying extra. (Voucher must be handed in at the restaurant)
You can choose from a wide selection of pasta dishes.
Hotel Lukasmayr ***
Gasthof Zacherlbräu ***
Sporthotel Kitz ***
Hotel Lukashansl ***
Hotel Lampenhäusl ***
Hotel Wasserfall ***
Hotel Römerhof ****
Ferienhotel Ponyhof & Wellness ****
The following parking spaces are available to participants of the Glocknerkönig during the event on 5.6.2022:
ATTENTION: Unfortunately, the car park at Maximark in Bruck is NOT available this year.
On Sunday, the following establishments offer an early breakfast in order to conquer the Großglockner in good shape:
Sporthotel Kitz from 5:30 am (please book in advance).
Hotel Lukashansl from 5:00 a.m. (no advance booking required)
Hotel Lukasmayr from 5:30 am (please book in advance)
Gasthof Post from 5:30 a.m. (please book in advance)
Die St. Georgnerin from 5:00 a.m. (no advance booking required)
Hotel Römerhof from 5:00 a.m. (please book in advance)
Hotel Lampenhäusl from 5:00 a.m. (please book in advance)
Ferienhotel Ponyhof & Wellness from 5:30 a.m. (please book in advance)
The bus stop is in the grounds of the Landwirtschaftsschule (agricultural college) behind the church in Bruck. See the start plan for details.
Tickets expected 19 EUR, children 9 EUR. Tickets must be bought in advance from the race office on Saturday or Sunday morning during the race office opening times.